Punjab Public Service Commission announced jobs in advertisement no.36/2020 in December 2020 for Agriculture and Health type department in Daily Newspaper. The posts are Data Entry Operator, Assistant, Officer, Tehsildar, Municipal Officer, and many others. Housing Urban Development and Public Health Engineering. Education is Graduation, Master, M.Phil, M.A, M.Sc, B.Sc Qualification. Jobs in Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department, Rawalpindi Development Authority Rawalpindi, Archives & Libraries Wing (S&GAD), Special Education Department, Agriculture Department (Field Wing), Local Government & Community Development Department. Advertisement No.36/2020 PPSC and challan form is given below in this post.
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- == Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department, Rawalpndi Development Authority Rawalpindi ==
- 05 Assistant Director (Planning (P)/ Building Control (B.C)/Metropolitan Planning & Land Use Control (MP&LUC)/Private Houseing Scheme (PHS) (BS-17)
- == Archives & Libraries Wing (S&GAD)
- 01 Data Entry Operator (BS-12)
- == Special Education Department ==
- 32 Assistant (BS-16)
- == Agriculture Department (Field Wing) (Director Agriculture Mechanization Research Institute Group) ==
- 02 Assistant Agriculture Engineer (BS-17)
- == Local Government & Community Development Department ==
- 15 Chief Officer / Deputy Chief Officer / Municipal Officer / Tehsildar Officer (Regulations)/Director PLGB (BS-18)
- 34 Chief Officer / Municipal Officer (Regulation / Tehsil Officer (Reg) / Administrative Officers / Assistant Directors, PLGB (BS-17)
- 09 Municipal Officer (Finance)/DMO (Finance) / Tehsil Officer (Finance) / Directors PLGB (BS-18)
- 68 Tehsil Officer (Planning) / Municipal Officer (Planning)/ DMO (Planning) / AMO (Planning) (BS-17)
- 53 Municipal Officer (Finance) (BS-16)
- 76 Tehsil Officer (Agriculture) / Municipal Officer (Architecture) / DMO (Architecture) / AMO (Architecture) (BS-17)
How to Apply in PPSC Jobs 2020 Latest – Advertisement No.36/2020 – Apply Online:
- Download the Challan form of PPSC and Pay the fee at National Bank.
- The challan fee is Rs.600 for each post
- Write Your Name and Post Applied Name with the case number on challan form
- Submit an Online Application on the PPSC website.