You may get all PPSC Jobs 2023 Announcements on this page of Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2023. Therefore, those who are desired and hunting for prospects in Punjab can bookmark this page.
The Punjab Public Service Commission is a government organization that hires eligible candidates for positions that are available in the province’s government departments.
The first 2023 advertisement has been released by the Punjab Public Service Commission. The Jang newspaper today released the most recent PPSC advertisement, number 01/2023. Several government agencies and departments have announced hundreds of new job openings. Below in the text, you’ll find more information on the qualifications needed, the age limit, and how to apply.
PPSC Advertisement No. 1 Vacancies Details Jobs 2023
The First Ad of 2023 has been published by the PPSC (PPSC Jobs Ad No. 1/2023). With the use of this advertisement, PPSC, the Public Health Engineering Department, the Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, the Tourism Department, and the Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department will be able to fill their open positions with qualified candidates.
- Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC, Lahore.
- Specialized Healthcare And Medical Education Department.
- Human Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department.
- Parks & Horticulture Authority PHA Faisalabad.
- Office of the Chief Engineer (North Punjab).
- Office of the Chief Engineer (South Punjab).
- WASA, Multan Development Authority MDA Multan.
- Tourism Department, Directorate General Archaeology.
- Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department.
PPSC Advertisement No 01/2023 Online Procedure
Click the Apply Online Button on the PPSC website (https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/) after opening it. The list of all open positions is there. Select the position you wish to apply for by clicking. On the website, you may also get a thorough description of the application process.
How to Submit an Application for PPSC Ad No. 01/2023
If you meet the requirements for the positions listed in the PPSC’s most recent job posting, number 01/2023, you must submit an online application by visiting the PPSC website prior to the deadline. Follow the guidelines below to apply online.
- Pay the Rs 600 application fee through an ATM, mobile phone banking, internet banking, or an approved bank branch before submitting your application online.
- Click Apply on the right side of the PPSC website at https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/.
- Enter the name of the post you wish to apply for in the search field, then click it.
- Complete the form with the necessary data.