Prime Minister Imran Khan has announced Electric Wheelchair Scheme disabled students. This scheme is announced for those students who already studying in University in Pakistan through Phase 2. This is Online Apply through Higher Education Commission HEC Pakistan. This Scheme is for Disabled Person who enrolled in Government or Public Sector Universities and Affiliated Colleges. This announcement is under Prime Minister Youth Program. The Prime Minister has extend or extension in Deadline for Online Submission of Application. PID(I)1915/19
Prime Minister’s electric wheel chair scheme phase 2 for University students. Date extended till May 15, 2020.
The Date is extension in Wheelchair Scheme Program with reference to the advertisement was published. The old advertisement published in National Newspaper on 01-March 2020. In view of the Situation prevailing in the country due to Corona-virus COVID-19. Higher Education Commission HEC has decided to extend the deadline for submission of online application till 15-May 2020. Similarly the universities will submit the verified application to HEC. All the public sector universities are requested to kindly publish this advertisement on their websites for awareness of students.
In this advertisement Scheme:
- Electric Wheelchair Scheme Phase -II
Criteria and Eligibility:
- Special or Disabled Student
- Students is studying through HEC recognized Universities or Public Sector
- All the Student of Elibile of Pakistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir AJK
- Students enrolled in Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Master MS, Bachelor BS, P.hd
- Students having Valid Disability Certificate
- Students having Pakistan National CNIC Identity Card.
How to Apply:
- Submit Online Application on HEC Website Portal website.
- Print and Attach All necessary Documents
- Submit Through Postal Address of Office Address.
Advertisement in English
Advertisement in Urdu
Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme for University Disabled students (Phase -II)
Click here on Link is given below to Apply Online on HEC Wheelchair Disabled Students