Privatisation Commission Islamabad Jobs 2023 Online Apply. The government of Pakistan Ministry of Privatisation Privatisation Commission announced new vacancies.
The Privatisation Commission (PC) is in the process of recruiting an Advisor/Consultant, on a contract basis, initially for a period of two years. Applications are invited from qualified and task-oriented candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for a Job?
- The candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills and proficiency in computers.
- Higher education or experience would carry additional marks.
- Only short-listed candidates would be called for an interview.
- The interview shall be conducted in Islamabad only.
- No TA / DA shall be admissible.
- Application on the prescribed proforma, which can be downloaded from the website of PC i.e. www.privatisation.gov.pk under the icon “CAREER OPPORTUNITIES”, be sent via email on or before 10.07.2023.
- In line with the implementation of the E-Government framework, applications along with detailed CV shall only be sent at email@example.com
- No application via postal means shall be entertained.
- Private Practice shall not be allowed during the period of employment with PC.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.