The Board of Governors, Federal Medical Teaching Institute (FMTI), invites applications from eligible candidates for the following positions on the contract basis, in its leading Medical college – Federal Medical College:
- The appointment shall be made purely on contract basis extendable on annual basis by Board on recommendations of the Dean through transparent and merit-based criteria.
- The decision of the Board of Governors FMTI shall be finally having the right to reject or accept the application without assigning any reason.
- The appointees shall not be entitled to GPF, Pension Gratuity, PM Assistance Package, or other privileges permissible to the regular Government servant.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for the interview. 04 candidates against each post shall be shortlisted.
- Reference will be given to those having teaching and research experience.
- The pay Package of the successful candidates shall be equal to their counterparts in the public sector, plus additional allowance approved by the BOG, FMTI.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for the interview.
- The application should reach the Dean, Federal MTI Secretariat, PIMS G-8/3 Islamabad on or before 15 days of publishing their advertisement on the prescribed form.
- Incomplete or the application received after the due date will not be entertained.
(PROF. RIZWAN TAJ) Dean
Federal Medical Teaching Institute, Islamabad