HIRING OF SERVICES OF PROJECT INCREMENTAL STAFF FOR DONOR ASSISTANT.Project in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced individuals for the recruitment of Project Incremental Staff purely on a contract basis initially for a period of one (1) year (extendable on satisfactory performance) as per the laydown policies/rules. Project Management Unit PMU Peshawar Jobs 2021 – Sub Engineer, Computer Operator and Driver.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- 03 Accounts Assistant
- 06 Computer Operator / Draftsman
- 02 Admin / Office Assistant
- 31 Driver (General)
- 02 Procurement Assistant
- 02 Support Staff (Diary and Dispatch)
- 10 Support Staff (Office Boy)
- 02 Support Staff (Security Guard)
- 02 Support Staff (Cleaner)
- 20 Sub Engineer
- 10 Social Mobilizers – CSW
- 05 Support Staff (Office Boys)
General Terms & Conditions:
- 1) After scrutiny of documents of the intending candidates, only eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria will be shortlisted for interviews. Shortlisting will be done strictly in accordance with the laydown donor policies.
- 2) Interview calls will be issued only to the shortlisted candidates.
- 3) Conditional applications or those received after the deadline shall not be entertained.
- 4) Candidates serving in government departments / semi-government bodies should submit their applications through the proper channels.
- 5) Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post as well as identified stations.
- 6) No TA/DA shall be admissible for interviews.
- 7) Signed applications accompanied with updated CVs / Resumes, copy of CNIC, Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates, Training / Courses Certificates, and 02 Passport size Photograph must be submitted at the given address before the closing date of applications.
- 8) Applications should clearly state the name of the post which the applicant intends to apply, postal address, and contact number enabling PMU to inform the applicant about the interview if found suitable.
- 9) Candidates giving fake documents or misleading information will result in the cancellation of the application. 10) The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject any application by providing grounds for the rejection.
- 11) The number of vacancies can be increased /decreased as per the requirement.
- 12) All positions are project-based and therefore should not be considered as regular or permanent.
- 13) All the genders will be given an equal opportunity of employment purely on merit.