PSCA Jobs 2023 Police Communication Officer NTS Apply: PSCA Jobs 2023 Punjab Safe Cities Authority Register at www.psca.gop.pk. The announcement was published by the Punjab Safe Cities Authority. This PSCA job advertisement was taken from a newspaper.
The Punjab Safe Cities Authority is seeking a supervisor and executive officer. The following roles are open to qualified applicants. Assistant Executive Officer (Facilities), Assistant Executive Officer (Spatial DB), Assistant Executive Officer (IPNV), Junior Executive Officer (ITS), Supervisor (Works), Supervisor (IPNV), Supervisor (Traf), Deputy Executive Officer (Database), Assistant Executive Officer (Software Engineering), Assistant Executive Officer (System Administration), Assistant Executive Officer (Data Centre), Assistant Executive Officer (Oracle Database), Assistant Executive Officer (Info & Data Security), Candidates must apply for these roles before the deadline of August 15, 2023.
Candidates who meet the requirements must apply online using the link provided below, or they may do so by going to the PSCA’s official website at www.psca.gop.pk.
Please make sure to thoroughly fill out the application and send it, along with attested copies of your educational, experience, CNIC, and domicile certificates, to the appropriate address. Keep in mind that all required documents must be submitted.
Police Communication Officer PPIC3 Center Lahore Jobs 2023
Male and female applicants must not have reached the age of 21 or older as of the closing date of the advertisement.
Education: 16 years of BCS, BBA-IT, BS Telecom, MBA-IT, MCS, or MSc IT coursework.
Typing at least 30 wpm
MS Office proficiency English and Urdu proficiency Communication skills (spoken and written)
It would be advantageous to have experience with call centers, IT projects, or police departments.
Pay package: Salary of Rs. 60,000 plus benefits per month.
Terms and Conditions in General:
- The chosen individuals will need to provide a surety bond in order to work with the Authority.
- Government employees must apply in the appropriate manner.
- Only those who are qualified will be contacted for the test/interview.
- The candidates must bring original documents with them to the interview.
- No candidates will be allowed to use TA or DA during the test or interview.
- Applications with missing or inaccurate information or those submitted after the deadline will be rejected.
- According to Punjabi government policy, the quotas set aside for women, minorities, and people with special needs shall be implemented.
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer, PSCA encourages applications from women, minorities, and those with special needs.
- Any stage of the recruitment procedure may be canceled by the authority.
- The number of openings is subject to change at any time without prior notification.
Criteria and Instruction:
- Applications submitted by hand or in the late period will not be accepted.
- Applications that are incomplete won’t be accepted.
- The number of postings may be increased or decreased at the authority’s discretion.
- In the PSCA application, mention the position you’re applying for.
- Any post may be canceled or rejected at any time by the PSCA.
- Only shortlisted job applicants will receive an interview call.
The application must be submitted no later than October 28, 2023.