An Autonomous institute at Peshawar invites applications from the suitable candidates (Male & Female) having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following positions purely on contract basis against the following posts. The posts will be filled for a period of six months extendable on satisfactory performance of the appointees.
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Deputy Director
- Office Assistant HR
- Hostel Warden
- Assistant Hostel Warden
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Senior Teacher
- Junior Teacher
- PTI/Sports Incharge
- Washer Man
1. The interested candidates may forward their application along with all relevant documents (CV mentioning Name, Fathers/Husband Name, Address, DOB, Domicile CNIC, Contact No. Email, Mailing Address. Relevant experience and educational qualification (Division/ Marks Obtain/Grade) photocopies of academic certificates/degrees, DMCs, Domicile Certificate, Copy of computerized National Identity Card, experience certificate, and a recent photograph) duly attested up to 17 April, on below address.
2. Attach a processing fee of Rs. 200/- for the serial number I -10 and Its.100 /- for the rest of the posts (in the shape of POSTAL ORDER) with the application. Otherwise, the application will not be processed/considered.
3. For applying for more than one post, Separate applications shall be submitted.
4. Government Employees must submit their applications through the proper channel. Applications received without NOC from the parent department will not be entertained.
5. Incomplete applications and those received after the last date will not be entertained.
6. No TA/DA will be allowed for test/ interview.
7. Only short-listed candidates will be called for screening (if required) or interviews.
8. The Competent Authority may increase or decrease the number of posts.
POST BOX No. 104, GENERAL POST OFFICE PESHAWAR CANTT