Government of the Punjab has established Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority (PAPA) under the Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority Act 2019, to provide clean drinking water to the people of Punjab. The Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set against the following positions:
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Director Project & Quality Control
- Deputy Manager Project & Management Control
- Deputy Manager Procurement & Contracts
- Deputy Manager GIS
- Deputy Manager Admin & HR
- Assistant Manager Project & Management Control
- Assistant Manager Procurement
- Assistant Manager Contracts
Latest Punjab Aab e Pak Authority Jobs 2021 Full Advertisement:
1. Director Project & Quality Control 2 Posts
MS/M.Sc. in CM, / Mechanical / Elect./ Mechatronics /Water Engineering or any relevant discipline with a minimum of 8-years’ experience Or BS/B.Sc. (Civil / Mechanical / Elect.) Engineer accredited from PEC with a minimum of 10-years of relevant experience in the Water Supply Sector particularly the experience of preparing (planning and designing) and implementing water supply and sanitation projects/schemes both in rural and urban areas.
2. Dy. Manager Project and Management Control 5 Posts
MS/M.Sc. in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical/ Mechatronics /Water Engineering or any relevant discipline with minimum 5-years’ experience or .. BS/B.Sc. (Civil I Mechanical / Elect.) Engineer accredited from PEC with a minimum of 7-years of relevant experience in the Water supply Sector.
3. Dy. Manager Procurement & Contracts 2 Posts
MS/M.Sc. in Civil / Mechanical / Environment Engineering with minimum 05-years’ experience. Or – BS/B.Sc. (Civil/ Mechanical) Engineer accredited from PEC with minimum 07-years of relevant experience.
4. Dy. Manager GIS
M. Phil / MS / BS in Space Science / GIS / Geomatics / Geo-informatics with minimum OS-years of experience.
5. Dy. Manager Admin & HR 1 Post
MBA/BBA with HR or Masters/B.A (Hons.) in any relevant Social Sciences from HEC recognized university with minimum 05-years of relevant experience.
6. Asst. Manager Project and Management Control 11 Posts
BS/B.Sc. (Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical/Environment /Chemical Engineering) Engineer accredited from PEC with minimum 02-years of experience in relevant field.
7. Assistant Manager Procurement 1 Post
BS/B.Sc. (Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical Engineering) from PEC accredited universities with a minimum experience of 02-years in a well-reputed organization or public sector.
8. Assistant Manager Contracts . 1 Post
BS/B.Sc. (evil/ Mechanical/Electrical Engineering) from PEC accredited universities with a minimum experience of 02-years in a well-reputed organization or the public sector.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Interested candidates should apply for the above mentioned position online through Punjab Job Portal website (www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk).
2. the Last date for submission is 30th April 2021. Late applications will not be entertained.
3. The positions mentioned above will be offered on a contract basis for the period of 03-years.
4. Age will be reckoned as on the Closing Date fixed for receipt of applications.
5. The age of a Candidate will be calculated from his/her Date of birth as given in Secondary School Certificate (Matriculation). In case the Candidate has appeared in any other examination equivalent to Secondary School Certificate such as Senior Cambridge/O-Level and certificate of such examination does not bear Date of Birth of the Candidate, he/she shall be required to produce;
a. The School Leaving Certificate bearing his/her Date of Birth; or
b. Original and Valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) issued by National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA); or c. Birth Certificate duly issued by the concerned Local Council Authority.
6. Details are also uploaded on the Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority website (https://aab-e-pak.com)
7. Degrees/Qualifications obtained from Local or Foreign Institutions must be recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan.
8. The candidates should be able to produce PEC registration where required. Government, Semi-Government, and Autonomous bodies employees, applying for the above posts, should be able to produce departmental permission/NOC at the time of the interview.
9. Only shortlisted Candidates will be called for an interview.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible.
11. Date, time, and place of interview will be intimated in due course.
12.Decision of the Selection Committee will be considered final and not challengeable in any court of law.
13.Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
4th Floor Efu House, 6-D/Main Gulberg, Jail Road, Lahore