Application are invited for the project “establishment of resources center and E-Stamp Introduction” from suitable and eligible candidates having domicile of khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following Project based posts on purely fixed Pay for the project period, Detail of these post are as under
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Software Engineer
- Junior Software Engineer
- E Stamp Forensic Specialist
- Network Engineer
- Diary Dispatch
- Naib Qasid
1. Eligible candidates shall apply within 15 days of this advertisement at the address given below.
2. Candidates who want to apply for more than one position shall submit a separate application for each post. The Candidate must clearly mention on the top right corner of the envelop the post they are applying for.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
4. Candidates are required to furnish applications for the post they are applying for along with all attested relevant documents.
5. Candidates must enclose attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
6. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
7. Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates, and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign Degree when appearing for the interview.
8. These positions are purely on a contract basis.
9. Incomplete and after the due date, applications will be not be accepted.
10. No TA/DAwill be paid for Test/Interview.
Deputy Director Land Records, Revenue & Estate Department, Civil Secretariat, Peshawar.