Applications are invited from the eligible candidates having domicile of KPK and Merged Districts for filling of the vacant post mentioned below, purely on an Adhoc basis in ‘Saidu College of Dentistry, Saidu Sharif Swat.
|Oral Pathology||Oral Biology|
|Dental Material||Community and Preventive Dentistry|
1) MDS (Pak)/ M. Phil or an equivalent postgraduate qualification recognized by the council in the respective basic subjects or MOS (Pak)/M. Phil (in allied Clinical Subjects)
2) Postgraduate minor diploma in the respective subject recognized by the council with three years of teaching experience as lecturer/demonstrator in the dental teaching institution before or after postgraduate qualification
3) BDS (Pak) or equivalent qualification with seven years of teaching experience in the relevant basic dental subjects or 10 years of teaching experience as such in clinical and dental subjects.
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||Operative, Restorative or Conservative Dentistry||Prosthodontics|
1) MDS (Pak) or equivalent Post Graduate qualification recognized by the council in the respective subject. Preference will be given to the person having teaching experience in the recognized medical institution.
2) Postgraduate minor diploma in the respective subject recognized by the council with three years of teaching experience as a lecturer/ demonstrator.
3) BDS (Pak) with 10 years of teaching experience as a lecturer/ demonstrator in the relevant subjects in a recognized medical/dental institution.
a) MBBS (duration 5 or 6 years) or equivalent medical qualification recognized by PM&DC.
b) FCPS/MS/MD (duration of 4 years) or qualification with other nomenclature, in the respective clinical science subject equivalent qualification recognized by the PM&DC.
a) Three years of teaching experience as senior Registrar in an institution recognized by PM&DC. If the qualification is general otherwise one year in case of subspecialty holder duly certified by PM& DC in case of experience gained in private section medical college.
3) METHOD OF RECRUITMENT
a) 50 % by promotion, based on seniority-cum-fitness from amongst the senior registrar possessing the qualification and experience as provided for initial recruitment.
b) 50% by initial recruitment.
a) BDS or equivalent qualification from recognized University
b) Completion of House lob training. 5 Lecturer/ Demonstrator 15 17 22-35 Yrs BDS (Pak) or equivalent qualification recognized by Council, hereinafter referred to as the council.
By initial recruitment from amongst the retired officers of Pakistan Armed Forces, equivalent to the rank of Captain in the army.