Ministry of Education announced to open all educational organizations. They also issued the COVID-19 SOPs for reopening them. Federal Ministry of Education Ministry has concluded the reopening decision.
According to their announcement, all organizations and institutions related to education are going to open on September 15, 2020. The list of institutes is included with Government and Private Schools, Government, and Private Colleges, Government and Private Universities. Madrassas are also included in the reopening list of institutes. Although, COVID-19 SOPs will be followed strictly.
Another meeting is going to occur on September 07, 2020. In which, the final decision to open the institutes will be taken. National Command and Control Centre (NCOC) will conduct this meeting on Monday.
SOPs for Reopening of Educational Institutes and Organizations:
Following is the list of the COVID-19 SOPs. These SOPs will be implemented after reopening the schools, colleges, universities, and madrasas in Pakistan. Ministry of Education has ordered the head of the institutes to follow the COVID-19 SOPs. So, institute members and students remain safe from the virus. These SOPs are as follows:
- Students and institute members both will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the Institution area.
- Student and institute members will not be allowed to come to the institute, if they exhibit the corona symptoms.
- If anybody found affected, he or she will immediately send to the nearest coronavirus isolation center for treatment.
- Wearing the mask will be necessary for the students, teachers and all the other staff members.
- Every body will have to wear the face masks all the time.
- Frequently hand washing and social distancing is also necessary.
- Every school will be operated in 2 different shifts.
- Every shift will be consist of 4 hours.
- Public transportation will be not allowed. Evry Parents will have to pick and drop their children.
- Till further orders, All the events, assemblies and any other type of events will not organized.
- Oovercrowding in canteens will be not allowed. Students will be accorded breaks. They must have to bring lunch from home.
Meanwhile, the government has ordered the principals of institutions to meet the parents. So that working on SOPs becomes easy.