Sindh Revenue Board (SRB) is entrusted with the task of administration and collection of Sales Tax on Services provided and rendered in Sindh. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the post of Senior Member, Sindh Revenue Board.
The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant. MBA Finance or has Post-Graduate Degree in Finance / Accounting / Law or should be a BS-20/21 Officer, serving or retired, have not less than 20 years of service
in any of the tax departments of the Federal or Provincial Government.
Nationality & Domicile:
The applicant must be a Pakistani national having Sindh domicile.
The applicant should have at least twenty (20) years of experience in tax administration and collection as a Member, preferably a Senior Member.
• Management of the Board
• Strategic Planning and Policy Formulation
• Review of all Policies and Procedures
• Budget Planning and Management
• Understanding of difficult automation systems and using them effectively
• Creating effective and efficient workflows, reducing employee time in the performance of the job task
• Provide assistance to the Government of Sindh on taxation and tax collection matters
• Provide guidance to SRB in meeting tax collection targets
• Experience in IT and Automation System Management
• Management and policy formulation of Internal / Expense Control Mechanism
• Training Program design and implementation
• Tax policy planning and implementation
• Thorough understanding of tax laws & regulations and government rules & regulations
• Understanding of the operations and working of the provincial and federal legislature
• Ability to make decision
SRB Scale 20/21 or MP-I (Minimum) salary and allied benefits
• The post is contractual and is for a period of three (03) years.
• Age limit for the candidate is a minimum of 55 years and a maximum of 62 years as of the last date of submission of application.
• Candidates should apply if they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
• The last date to submit an application is Friday, 12th February 2021
• Application should be submitted to the Secretary (Services), Services, General Administration, and Coordination
Department, 1st Floor. Sindh Secretariat Building No. 01. Shahrah-e-Kamal Attaturk. Karachi.
• Persons in Government / Semi-Government / Public Corporations service should apply through proper channel.
Last Date to Apply:
Friday, 12th February 2021