The applications are invited from qualifying candidates on the prescribed form, included attested Photocopies of all relevant documents (Pass, Marks, Transcripts, publications and experience certificates etc.) & Challan/pay order of Rs.3000/- as processing fee payable in Account No.12080001440701 Habib Bank Limited, Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur OR any online Branch of Habib Bank Limited should reach to undersign on or before 22.04.2021 for the under mentioned posts. The prescribed applications forms (s) can be downloaded from the website www.salu.edu.pk or can be obtained from office of the Assistant Registrar (Teach), Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 07 Professor (BPS-21)
- 06 Associate Professor (BPS-20)
- 02 Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
- 33 Assistant Professor On Tenure Track System
- 109 Lecturer (BPS-18)
How to Apply in Shah Abdul Latif University Khairpur Jobs 2021 Teaching Faculty
Criteria and Instruction:
- For the above categories, applicants already in service should apply through the proper channel.
- Candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor should submit four copies of their CV along-with required Research Papers and other relevant documents showing details of work/teaching experience/Research Publications and Academic Qualification, in triplicate, properly bounded.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application form(s) along with separate bank challan/pay order.
- Maximum age limit is 45 years, relaxable in case of highly qualified suitable candidates and Government, Semi Government and Autonomous bodies employees in exceptional cases. Age can be relaxed for the positions of Professor and Associate Professor.
- Short listing of the candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview and not eligible candidates will not be informed.
- PhD degree must be got attested/verified from HEC on or before the closing date.
- The candidates applying for the posts of Pharmacy Department must produce valid registration certificate from Pharmacy council of Pakistan (PCP).
- Number of vacancies can be increased or decreased.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected.
- The University reserves the right of cancellation of advertised posts at any stage.
- No. T.A/D.A will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.