Applications are invited on prescribed Application Form, from candidates, having domicile of Sindh Province for appointment on a regular and/ or contract basis on the following teaching positions at Sindh Agriculture University at Tandojam and its constituent colleges/ campuses as mentioned against each;
- Associate Professor
1. Candidates applying for the above posts need to submit four copies of the application form along with attested photocopies of testimonials. photographs and domicile certificate, CVs, reprints of research papers, etc. with each set.
2. The application form can be downloaded from SAU Website• www.sau.edu.pk/jobs and must be submitted along with the following application form fee Rs. 50001-(non- refundable) through Challan in I IBL, SAU Branch, or Demand Draft payable in favor of Director Finance, SAU Tandojam.
3. Candidates applying for more than one position should submit a separate application for each post on the prescribed form along with a separate application form fee.
4. The candidates who are already in service in Government or autonomous bodies should apply through the proper channel. They can submit an advance copy of the application form but should have to produce departmental permission/ NOC at the time of interview otherwise their candidature may be rejected.
5. Application on plain paper and/or received after due date will not be considered.
6. The University reserves the right to increase! decrease the number of posts, not to fill any post/ withhold the appointment against any advertised post.
7. Shortlisting of the candidates shall be made following the procedure bid down by the University: Only shortlisted candidates shall be called tier test/interview and not eligible candidates will not be informed.
8. Ph.D. degree must be attested/verified from DEC on or before the closing date.
9. The decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing at the interview/ written test.
11. The last date for receiving the application form to the office of the undersigned is 30.04.2021 (No extra time will be allowed for postal transit delays etc, candidates are expected to dispatch/ submit applications ahead in lime).