Sindh Police Department, Special Protection Unit (SPD-SPU) (459)
Applications are invited for the following posts from the candidates having domicile of Sindh Province, in the Special Protection Unit (Sindh Police). Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria. In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Lady Constable
Table of Contents
Sindh Police Jobs Advertisement 2021
Sindh Police Jobs Advertisement 2021 in Urdu
PTS Police Constable Application Form👮♂️
PTS Lady Constable Application Form👮♀️
PTS Lady Constable Application Form
1.Application processing fee of Rs. 290/- (nonrefundable) for Physical part is required to be deposited in PTS account. However, RS.50/- will be deposited separately. Application form along with deposit slip can be downloaded from PTS website www.pts.org.pk
2. Application should not be accompanied by any document. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
3. The actual verification of the original certificate will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
4. Candidates already in Government service must fulfill the conditions of eligibility, can also apply.
5. No application shall be entertained after the last date of submission of the application.
6. Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
7. Only candidates qualified in the physical tests shall be called for written tests by PTS. Test venue & date shall be communicated separately.
8. Additional 15 marks shall be given to candidates, who are the sons/daughters of retired employees of Sindh Police or serving employees of Sindh Police having 25 years qualifying services.
9. Date, Time & venue of all tests shall also be intimated later through letters, SMS & website from PTS.
10. No TA / DA will be given for the test/interview.
11. No relaxation in the upper age limit is allowed.
12. The applicants can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
13. SindhPolice has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
14.Candidates who do not fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit applications.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please download the Application form and deposit slip from PTS Website: www.pts.org.pk Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application form properly.
Please send the filled-up Application Form along with a paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original topics Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through Post/courier services.
Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, “handwritten post where an option for selection of post is already available” and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
The Last Date for Submission of the Application Form is 30.06.2021.
Application Received after Expiry of the Last Date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
NOTE: Please do not attach educational Certificates with the application
form at this stage.
Deputy Inspector General of Police,
Special Protection Unit (CPEC).