Bait ul Maal and Punjab Social Welfare The Punjab Government in Lahore is looking for experienced individuals for the positions of Attendant, Naib Qasid, Washer Man, Mali, and Driver. This advertisement was published in Nawaiwaqt newspaper on 09 November on Tuesday.
The Department of Social Welfare and Bait-ul-Mal Punjab’s Annual Development Program for the year 2021-22 has various projects. In case of extension of the scheme period, it will be with the approval of the competent authority under the Employees’ Contract Appointment Policy 2004. However, there will be no extension of the contract after the completion of the projects.
Table of Contents
Social Welfare & Bait Ul Maal Department Jobs 2021 Posts:
Pakistan Bait ul Mal Jobs 2021 Advertisement
- 17 Attendant
- 05 Naib Qasid
- 10 Washer Man
- 05 Mali
- == Nasheman Bahawalpur ==
- 02 Driver
- 01 Attendant
How to Apply for Social Welfare Jobs in Punjab 2021:
- Write Simple Application on Paper.
- Send separate forms for each application.
- Write Post and Project name on the envelope, by the way, the application will be rejected.
- Interested Candidate writes an application on simple paper.
- Attach Education Certificates, Domicile, CNIC, Experience Letter with attested and 1 Passport size photo.
- Applicant must have Punjab Domicile.
Can Govt Servant be eligible for Applications?
Government and semi Government candidates will apply through departmental proper channels.
What are Age Limit Criteria?
All Situations’ vacant age limit is 18-25 18-30 years.
What are Age relaxation criteria?
Age relaxation for male 5 years, female 8 years, disabled 15 years as government policy.
When Test or Interview will be held?
Test and Interview will be announced later.
What documents need at the time of the Test and Interview?
All documents are originally required. Applicant brings documents at the time of test and interview.