Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (“P-TEVTA”) is the premier public sector organization established to promote the TVET sector by imparting skillful education and training through its 400 plus institutes all over Punjab. The core objective of PTEVTA is to produce a skilled workforce to meet the market-driven demand for placement in the local and overseas industry. In its drive to optimally utilize potential and to accomplish its strategic goals & objectives; PTEVTA invites dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following temporary (tenure-track) / project-based posts.
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- 02 Posts of Software Developer (MIS) 06 Months Contract (Extendable)
Gross Pay Package Rs.100,000/- P.M.
Terms & Conditions:.
1. Age limit up to 55 Years.
2. Candidates meeting the criteria are advised to download the Application Form from the P-TEVTA website (www.tevta.gop.pk) and submit it along with CV, latest passport size photograph, relevant experience certificates, and attested copies of academic testimonials, domicile, valid C.N.LC. The application must reach through registered mail/courier before 04:00 p.m. on or before 18-04-2021 at P-TEVTA address given below. Any application received after the deadline shall not be considered. Proof of posting will not be considered as proof of delivery.
3. The Efficiency, Discipline & Conduct Rules in accordance with TSR-2011 will be applicable upon the selected ea nd id ate(s).
4. Candidates currently working in Federal/ ProvineinrSetni- Government’ Autonomous Bodies/ Special institutions should send their application through proper channel. NOC is mandatory from the current employer at the time of the interview.
5. No age relaxation will be given to any candidate.
6. Application not supported by relevant documents, received through emails / after due date shall not be entertained.
7. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
8. The status of the selected candidate(s) will be contingent on paid employees who shall not claim to be permanent during/after the closure of the project/program.
9. Appointment of the selected candidate will be subject to Health Fitness Certificate duly issued by the Medical Board of the Service Hospital, GOP. Lahore.
10. P-TEVTA reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts / not to fill in any post / withhold the appointment against the advertised post without assigning any reason.
Chief Technology Officer
TECHNICAL EDUCATION & VOCATIONAL TRAINING AUTHORITY (TEVTA)
96-H, Gulberg-II, Lahore. Ph. 042-99263072