Table of Contents
www.sbp.org.pk Scholarship Form 2021
In addition to providing scholarships, the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) offers financial assistance to children of its employees (up to OG-2 status) who are pursuing intermediate, graduate, and postgraduate studies.
A scholarship application form is available for recipients of the Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020-21.
State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021
Who can Apply for SBP Merit Scholarship Eligibility
Courses and Subjects:
There are programs at the intermediate, graduate, postgraduate, and diploma levels in all disciplines (for a minimum of six months).
The award of scholarships for Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation and Diploma courses will be considered for only those students who have taken admission in Colleges, Universities, Degree Awarding Institutions (DAIs)/ Technical Training Institutes duly recognized by the relevant authority/ body (HEC, BIEK, BISE, IBCC, NAVTTC, PEC, PMDC, TEVTA, etc.).
All Different Levels of Scholarships:
|Currently enrolled in the certificate program||Previous Qualification||Amount|
|Post-Graduation||Graduate Degree||Rs. 11,200|
- Up to OG-2 level, children of SBP employees (current or retired) with a minimum “B” grade or 60% marks in their last exam (Matriculation, OLs, O-levels, A-levels, GRADUATES, DIPLOMA).
- For applicants whose grade percent or grade percentage is displayed, the institution must furnish a certificate that outlines the grading policy, the GPA percentages, and the graduation requirement.
- To qualify for admission, a candidate must be enrolled in a recognized educational institution by the end of calendar year 2019.
- Scholarships from other institutions or agencies are not available to students.
- Documentation from the educational institution must accompany the student’s application, including the duration of the student’s program.
- Minimum six-month duration is required for diplomas
- According to merit and quota, the scholarship will be awarded to candidates who strictly comply with all the eligibility conditions in this advertisement.
- Scholarships cannot be claimed twice for the same educational level.
- The following semester or year, a progress report will be required from the student after passing the last examination.
- If the child fails the examination or doesn’t appear, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
Procedure for Application:
Applications may be sent to the address listed below by eligible candidates:
Mr. Amjad Ali
Sr. Joint Director
Human Resources Department
State Bank of Pakistan
I. I. Chundrigar Road
Postal Code: 74000
The deadline is June 30, 2021.
Click on the image to download the Application form.