State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020-21
As part of its scholarship program, the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) offers financial assistance to qualified children of its employees (up to OG-2 level) who are pursuing studies at the intermediate, graduate, and postgraduate levels.
Those eligible for a scholarship under the Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 are invited to use the prescribed form to submit an application.
Table of Contents
State Bank of Pakistan Scholarship 2021 Advertisement
SBP Merit Scholarship Eligibility
1. Courses and Subjects:
We offer all disciplines at Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation, and Diploma levels (for a minimum of six months).
2. Educational Institutions:
The award of scholarships for Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation and Diploma courses will be considered for only those students who have taken admission in Colleges, Universities, Degree Awarding Institutions (DAIs)/ Technical Training Institutes duly recognized by the relevant authority/ body (HEC, BIEK, BISE, IBCC, NAVTTC, PEC, PMDC, TEVTA, etc.).
3. Levels of Scholarship:
|Enrolled in Program||Previous Qualification||Amount|
|Post-Graduation||Graduate Degree||Rs. 11,200|
4. Eligibility Criteria:
- Children of SBP employees (serving/retired/deceased) up to OG-2 level who have passed their last exams (Matriculation/O-levels/Intermediate/A-levels/Graduation/Diploma) in any year with minimum “B” grade or at least 60% marks.
- A candidate whose grades are indicated in grades per cent or grades per centile must submit a certificate from the concerned institution detailing the grading policy, the corresponding percentages of the GPA, and the minimum GPA requirement.
- A candidate must have been admitted to a recognized educational institution by the end of calendar year 2019.
- Students do not receive scholarships from any other institutions or government agencies.
- On the application form, the duration of the student’s program must be given explicitly, along with documentation from the educational institution.
- Diplomas should have a minimum duration of six months
5. Admissibility/ Withdrawal:
- Those candidates who strictly comply with all the eligibility conditions in this advertisement will be awarded the scholarship according to merit and quota.
- It is not possible to claim scholarships for the same educational level twice.
- After the student passes the last examination, a progress report of the last examination will be required in order to award the scholarship the following semester or year.
- Scholarships will be withdrawn if children do not pass the examination or do not appear.
Eligible candidates may submit their applications to following Address:
Mr. Amjad Ali
Sr. Joint Director
Human Resources Department
State Bank of Pakistan
I. I. Chundrigar Road
Postal Code: 74000
The last Date is June 30, 2021.
The Application form can be downloaded by clicking the image.