Sindh TEVTA is established by Government of Sindh as an autonomous body through STEVTA Act, 2009 to regulate and manage TVET Sector in the province of Sindh. Sindh TEVTA intends to recruit energetic and qualified youth for following positions based at various offices across Sindh under STEVTA APT Rules, 2012.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 08 Deputy Assistant Director (BS-16)
- 08 Sub Engineer (BS-11)
How to Apply in STEVTA Sindh Technical Education & Vocational Training Jobs 2021 Latest:
Apply Online at https://apply.sts.net.pk/
Criteria and Instruction:
- Interested candidates having domicile of Sindh Province may submit online applications at http://apply.sts.net.pk
- Candidates must upload last required degree, matriculation degree certificate, diplomas, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, recent photograph & experience certifi-cates when applying online. (Candidates with disability are required to upload CNIC having wheelchair logo issued by NADRA).
- After submission of online application, candidates may download system generated challan of Rs. 700 (Rupees seven hundred) and deposit it in any branch of ABLJMCB Bank
- Candidates already in government services must apply through proper channel. Applications without NOC will not be entertained.
- Providing fictitious, exaggerated or misleading information shall result in rejection of application & termination of employment at any stage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- General Age Relaxation shall be applicable as notified by Government of Sindh
- Female, Disabled, Transgender, Rural / Urban quota will be observed in accordance with Government of Sindh
- No TA/DA shall be applicable for appearing in test or interview.
- The Authority reserves the right to completely or partially cancel any of above posts.
- Last Date for applying online is April 30, 2021