Last Date for Apply: 09th July 2021
Test Date: Sunday 08th August 2021
Table of Contents
STSI Scholarship Application Form
STSI Scholarship Challan Form
Download Challan For MCB Bank
Download Challan For HBL Bank
Laptop and Scholarship Session Phase – III 2021-22
Applications are required from Standard Testing Services Islamabad for Laptop and Scholarship Session 2021-2022 Phase-II in Punjab Province from Middle Matric and Intermediate students. Application forms and information are available on the website.
Only online applications will be accepted.
Eligibility for applicants
1. Middle VIII students are eligible.
2. Matriculation ninth and tenth-grade students are eligible.
3. Intermediate students are eligible.
Punjab domicile, identity card, or B form is required.
Total No. for laptops and scholarships
Laptop – 50
Scholarships – 50
Scholarships will be given for a period of one year at Rs. 20,000.
All laptops and scholarships will be awarded at the district level.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Get the application form and details from the website
2. Submit separate online applications for Laptop Over Scholarships.
3. Candidates who meet the merit criteria will be called for TES and interview. The institution will have the right to edit and compose.
4. No TADA will be given to those who come for tests and interviews. Fees will be non-refundable.
5. The last date to apply online is July 09, 2021. Late applications will not be accepted.
6. The manual / online test will be on Sunday, August 08, 2021. And the test will be from the syllabus of the relevant class.
7. Only online applications will be accepted. Do not give your mobile number to anyone.
Syllabus for the test
The test center will be shifted to the nearest center if the number of candidates at any center at the district level is less than 250.
Project Coordinator Contact No.
H # 21 Level G, St-106 G-13/1, ISLAMABAD.
Office # S 13-16, Moon Tower, Block-M, Model Town(Ext) LAHORE.
|English||Basic Math||General Science||Current Affairs / General Knowledge||Urdu / Islamiyat|