ON THE APPROVAL BY THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY VIDE GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB SHC&ME DEPARTMENT LAHORE VIDE LETTERS NO. SO(AMI-II)1-9/2020 DATED 31-12-2020, & SO(AMI-II)1-1/2020 dated 02-06-2021, APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED ON ATTACHED PERFORMA FROM THE PUNJAB’S DOMICILED SUITABLE CANDIDATES FOR RECRUITMENT IN SHEIKH ZAYED MEDICAL COLLEGE/HOSPITAL, RAHIM YAR KHAN AGAINST THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIED POSTS IN THE LIGHT OF FOLLOWING NOTIFICATION FOR INITIAL QUOTA ON ADHOC BASIS:-
i. All Posts will be filled under the prescribed Service Rules S&GAD Punjab Health Department (Teaching Posts) Service Rules, 1979 as amended up to July 03, 1988, Published in the Punjab Gazette, extraordinary, as T.B AND Chest Disease read with clarification from Finance Department Govt. of the Punjab vide letter No. FD-PC-24-4/2015 dated 25-04-2016, and for appointment of Senior Registrar / Assistant Professor in clinical Specialties vide Notification No. SOR-III(S&GAD)1-2/2007 (P) dated 08-05-2011 (Amendment)
ii. The Rule regarding minimum / maximum age limit Notified by S&GAD (Regulation Wing) Notification No. SOR-III (S&GAD) 1-9/2016 dated 12-04-2017 will be followed.
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Professor of Pulmonology
- Assistant Professor of Pulmonology
- Senior Registrars
- Cardiac Surgery
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Hematology
- Pediatric Neonatology
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Thoracic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Obst. & Gynae
- Orthopedic Surgery
Table of Contents
www.szmc.edu.pk Jobs Advertisement
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
1. The applications should be written by hand or typed with full C.V. Send either by Registered post or submit in person.
2. Attested 02 copies of testimonials, certificates, domicile, and computerized N.I.C. Domicile Certificate of Punjab should be attached.
3. The Special Selection Board shall make selection strictly on merit.
4. A set of attested photocopy of the following documents is required to submit along with the application.
a. Matriculation Certificate, showing date of birth and in case of ‘0’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad, and date of birth given in school leaving certificate.
b. Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ Level along with a certificate of equivalent qualification.
c. Degree and Detail marks of MBBS (1st TO FINAL PROFS.) duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total/obtained marks and percentages or equivalent qualification + Degree/D.M.0 of postgraduate qualifications & experience certificate.
d. Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
e. Valid C.N.I.C.
f. Disability certificate should be attached duly issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable.
g. Two passport-size photographs.
h. Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by P.M.D.0 (PMC) and equivalent qualification certificate from (QEDC) of Health Department.
i. Valid PM&DC/PMC registration certificate showing all medical degrees/postgraduate qualifications therein.
j. 02-SETS of photocopies of research work published in a standard Medical Journal Recognized by PMDC (PMC).
5. Incomplete applications or only CV or applications received after the due date will not be entertained for the interview.
6. Call letters for interviews will be issued, after a proper shortlisting of the candidates. No T.A/D.A will be admissible. Original Certificates should be produced at the time of the interview. Short questioning about the concerned subject etc. will be done during the interview; therefore, the candidates should come prepared for the subject.
7. Both Male and Female candidates domiciled in any district of the province of Punjab can apply.
8. Government servants should apply through proper channels. The Departmental Permission Certificate (NOC) duly signed/stamped by the competent authority of the concerned Department should be attached. However, they can send an advanced copy of the application.
9. Quota will be observed as under
i. Women Quota 15 %
ii. Minority Quota 05 %
iii. Special Person Quota 03 %
Note:- In case no suitable candidates are available on the concerned Quota. Then an appointment will be carried out on merit.
13. Women are encouraged to apply.
14. The number of vacant seats is changeable (can be increased or decreased).
15. Five years relaxation in upper age limit to male candidates, 8 years to female candidates & 10 years to special person candidates it will be admissible as per rules.
16. Only post qualification experience from a recognized/registered firms/institutions shall be entertained.
17. All applications should be addressed to Principal, Sheikh Zayed Medical College/Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan, and mentioned the name / serial number the applying post on the following Performa on “A4” size paper, applications should reach in the office of undersigned by post or by hand up to 25/06/2021 during office hour.
Affixed recent Passport Size Photograph
Performa to apply is given in the advertisement for the post of the teaching staff at Sheikh Zayed Medical College/Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan.
Sheikh Zayed Medical College/Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan.
Ph. 068-9230161,68 Ext. 822 & 824