OFFICE OF THE DEAN/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER BANNU MEDICAL COLLEGE MTI, KPK, PAKISTAN SITUATION VACANT. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals to fill the following vacant positions at Medical Teaching Institutions Bannu under Medical Teaching Institution Reforms Act 2015 as amended.
Table of Contents
Latest Jobs in Teaching Faculty in MTI Bannu Jobs 2021:
- 16 Associate Professor
- 43 Assistant Professor
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Applications on prescribed proforma duly filled-in all respects along with Bio-data and attested photocopies of academic and experience certificate must reach to the office of the Dean, BMC, Bannu within 15 days after this advertisement in Newspaper, along with Rs: 2000 as application processing fee through Bank Draft NBP A/C No. 3312151349 Bank Code (2002, Aitemaad Islamic) title name Vice Dean/DDO, BMC, Bannu. A cheque/ Pay order will not be acceptable for Government Servants.
2. Prescribed application form can be downloaded from the college website www.bmckp.edu.pk.
3. The services of the incumbent will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 (amended).
4. Quota for disabled and minorities will be observed and age relaxation will be provided as per rules.
5. Civil Servants/In-Service candidates shall apply through the proper channel, if selected then no lien will be accepted.
6. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.
7. Applications must reach this office on or before the last date during office hours.
8. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
9. Any application received after the closing time & date shall stand rejected.
10. The Scrutiny Committee, BMC, Bannu is competent to reject incomplete applications. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent authority of MTI Bannu for review. The decision of the competent authority thereof shall be final.
11. Any candidate may be disqualified and/or excluded from the interview if he/she was.
(a) Convicted by the Court of law.
(b) Previous history of dismissal from public service.
(c) Knowingly furnishes any false information.
(d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification.
(e) Attempts to obtain support for his/her candidature by improper means. (f) Submits forged certificates.
(g) Tempers with the entries in his/her age, academic certificates and publications,
(H) Misbehavior during the interview.
12. Original documents shall be produced at the time of the interview,
13. The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
14. Candidates above 60 years will be appointed on a fixed pay.
15. No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview, except other than Khyber Pa Pakhtunkhwa.
DEAN /CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER Bannu Medical College, MTI Bannu