UNIVERSITY OF GUJRAT SUB CAMPUS MANDI BAHAUDDIN
Established under the Federal Govt. PSDP Project (HEC’s Umbrella Project): “Establishment of Sub Campuses of Public Sector Universities at District Level — Phase-I” w.e.f. Fall 2019.
Applications are invited from the candidates possessing Punjab domiciles, Pakistan (male/female), who are dynamic, dedicated, and competent professionals in their fields and like to serve at UOG-Sub Campus, Mandi Bahauddin, University of Gujrat.
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
• Applications should reach the office of the HR-Section, Registrar Office, Admin Block. 1st Floor, Room # 104. Hafiz Hayat Campus. The University of Gujrat by 11-05-2021.
• Job Application Form along with Advertisement is uploaded on UOG’s website www.uog.edu.pk
• The applicants are required to submit original demand draft/pay order (Non-refundable) of Rs. I 200/- (for BPS-20 & above) and Rs. I000/- (for BPS-18 & 19) for Bank of Punjab Only, in favor of “Treasurer, the University of Gujrat” payable at Bank of Punjab, University of Gujrat (Branch Code 0165) along with other documents. (Fee in the form of Postal Orders is not acceptable). The application form/s without processing fee shall not be considered/entertained.
• Two (02) sets for all posts (excluding Professor and Associate Professor), must contain Job Application Form, attested copies of the Degrees & Both Sides of Detail Marks Certificates (DMC), Experience Certificates (duly verified by the respective Employer/s), NOC (where needed), Domicile (Punjab), CNIC and recent passport size photograph with each application form complete in all respect. Application forms with fewer required sets / mentioned documents shall be considered incomplete and liable to be rejected.
• The applicants for the post of Professor and Associate Professor must submit four (04) sets of dossiers and four (04) DVDs pertain soft copies of all their credentials labeling folders like Academic Credentials, Experience Certificates, Publications, etc.
• Applicants working on Regular / Acting Charge / Officiating / Ad-hoc / Current Charge and Contract basis in Government, Semi-Government, and Autonomous Bodies (including UOG’s Employees) must apply through proper channel and attach NOC and Experience Certificate/s issued from their present and former Appointing Authority/Head of Institution/Organization by the due date, otherwise, their application shall be considered incomplete and liable to be rejected.
• All kinds of claimed experience of the applicant shall only be considered, if the candidate produced/attached documentary evidence and duly verified by the respective Employer/s as per given “Employment Verification Proforma”, appended to Job Application Form.
• Experience in Private Entities shall only be accepted if such entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms, or any other Regularity Authority.
• The experience gained daily, Part-time, Visiting, Honorary and Apprentice Shall not be considered/counted.
• The existing faculty working on the tenure track system shall be dealt with under HEC Model Tenure Track Process Statutes. • The applicant having a foreign degree must attach an HEC equivalence certificate with the Application Form.
• The applicants who have domestic/foreign degree/diploma/certificates and claims equivalence of his qualification with the prescribed educational qualification/s in the relevant field of the post advertised, must attach certificate/proof of such equivalence of degree/diploma/certificate issued by the competent authority e.g. Higher Education Commission/Pakistan Engineering Council/Inter Boards, etc. on or before the closing date. In case fails to submit his/her candidature shall be canceled.
• Applications of the candidates whose result is not officially announced by the Controller of Examinations of a Board/University on or before the closing date shall not be considered.
• The University is not responsible for delays in receiving of job application form of the applicant or call letters for an interview or appointment/offer letter etc. due to courier’s lapses.
• Shortlisting of the applicants shall be made following the procedure laid down by the University. The University shall inform only the candidates called for the test (if conducted), interview, and recommended candidates by the Selection Board through appointment letters upon approval of the Appointing Authority.
• Applicants applying for more than one post will submit a separate Application Form with necessary documents, complete in all respect by clearly mentioning the name of the post applied for on the top right side of the envelope.
• Incomplete applications (in any case) are liable to be rejected.
• No. TA/DA shall be admissible.
• Quota against minorities, disabled and women shall be observed as per Govt. rules, subject to the post’s maturity and availability.
• The University reserves the right not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
HR-Section, Registrar Office
Admin Block, Room # 104, Hafiz Hayat Campus,
University of Gujrat, Gujrat Tel: 053-3643112, 36431 17, 3643408, Ext-137