The Bank of Punjab is one of the leading banks of Pakistan with a large network of 639 online branches including Islamic Banking branches across Pakistan. The Bank of Punjab is an Equal opportunity employer. BOP invites applications from high-caliber, seasoned professionals for the following position in its Special Assets Management Division, Lahore.
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Head – Special Assets Management
Latest The Bank of Punjab BOP Bank Posts Lahore 2021
- Responsible to develop and implement the strategy for remedial management of a non-performing portfolio of the bank while ensuring the job is done in accordance with the Bank’s rescheduling & restructuring policy and State Bank of Pakistan’s regulations.
- Implementation of approved rescheduling/restructuring while monitoring approved covenants in the entire portfolio.
- Remedial management of the non-performing portfolio to achieve trade/ ancillary/fee-based business, for increased profitability.
- Filing of recovery the suit against defaulters, ensuring close liaison with dealing counsels.
- Initiate hard-hitting actions, like the prosecution of defaulters through civil and criminal litigation, placement of their names on Exit Control List, search and attachment of their hidden assets, and invocation relevant legal provisions to make result-oriented efforts for the speedy recovery of the infected portfolio.
- The position demands a highly motivated, results-oriented individual with demonstrated experience & leadership skills and well-versed with applicable banking regulations, labor laws & practices.
General Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Minimum Bachelors or equivalent from an HEC recognized University/ Foreign University.
Experience: Minimum 12 years of banking experience including 5 years at a senior managerial role in a similar function.
Age: Upto 55 Years as of June 13, 2021
Terms and Conditions
The above position carries an attractive market-based salary package. Enterprising individuals fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are encouraged to apply online at bop.rozee.pk latest by June 13, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
Females and persons from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Note: The Bank reserves the right to change/alter the above-mentioned criteria and reject applications without assigning any reason.