Admission is Open in the University of Gawadar for the SPRING-2022 semester.
Table of Contents
- Department of Management Sciences BBA (4 years)
- Department of Commerce BS Commerce (4 years)
- Department of Computer Science BS-IT (4 years)
- Department of Education B.Ed (Hons) (4 years)
The last date for submission of application forms is 30″ November 2021.
The test and interview dates will be announced later.
The classes will commence from the 3rd week of January 2022.
- Hostel (MALE & FEMALE)
- Study Tours & Exposure Visits
- University Merit Scholarship
- HEC Merit and Need-Based
- Ehsaas Undergraduates Scholarship
At least 45% marks in intermediate or equivalent degree for admission in all programs except BSIT.
At least 50% marks in F.Sc/ICS or equivalent degree from any recognized board for admission in BSIT.
For admission in all Programs clearance of the Entry, Test will be mandatory.
How to Apply:
Filled ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM can be submitted in the admission cell of the University of Gwadar along with two sets of attested copies of degrees/transcripts, Local/Domicile Certificate, CNIC/Form-B, and four recent passport size photographs. Students may receive an Admission Application Form and Fee Challan from Admission Office. Payment of Rs. 300/- being admission processing charges in favor of the University of Gwadar through bank draft or challan to be deposited in UOT Gwadar Campus account No.104079009540-01 at HBL Gwadar Branch.
- Incharge Admission Office
- Contact# 0321-8087931
- University of Gwadar
- Address: Sarwan Avenue Newtown Phase-IV Gwadar