Table of Contents
University of Mianwali Jobs July 2021
Applications for the following posts are invited on a regular basis from individuals domiciled in the province of Punjab on the prescribed form available below.
University of Mianwali Jobs Pakistan
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Sub Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Auditor
- Junior Clerk
- Telephone Operator
- Photocopier Operator
- Generator Operator
- Security Guard
- Computer Lab Attendant
- Naib Qasid
- Junior Lab Attendant
- Cook Helper
- Bus Conductor
- Sweeper/Sanitary Worker
Latest University of Mianwali Jobs Advertisement
Latest University of Mianwali Jobs Application Form
|Job Application Form Visiting Faculty Post||Download|
|Job Application Form – Non Teaching / Admin Post||Download|
• The prescribed application form can be downloaded above.
• Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. Initial screening will be carried out through a test. if required.
• foreign degree holders must provide an equivalence certificate issued by the IBCC/HEC.
• Application must be accompanied with original Bank Draft of amount Rs. 1000/. for BS-09 to BS-14 and Rs. 500, for BS-01 to BS-08 as processing fee (non-refundable) drawn in favor of Treasurer. The University of Mianwali.
• Candidates who want to apply for more than one post are required to submit separate and complete applications along with separate Bank Drafts of the required amount.
• Candidates already employed in any Government/Semi-Government Department or autonomous body must apply through proper channel by the due date; otherwise. their application shall not be entertained.
• Incomplete applications in any as, or received after the due date will not be entertained.
• Quota policy shall be observed as per the Government of the Punjab rule.
• Applications on prescribed foal complete in all respect along with necessary documents must reach the office of the Registrar on or before 28.07.2021.
• Age relaxation will be given as per the Government of Punjab rule.
• University reserves the right to fill any position/withhold appointment against any advertised position or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
• University may increase or decrease the number of the post(s) at any time.
• The decision of the university shall remain binding in all cases.
• TA/DA is admissible to candidates appearing for test and/or interview.
University of Mianwali Contact Number
University of Mianwali, Mianwali