THE URBAN UNIT
Urban Sector Planning & Management Services Unit (‘Urban Unit’), Planning & Development Board, Government of Punjab, a Public-Sector Company has played a pivotal role in re-shaping urban culture by assisting governments in making urban areas functional, attractive, and sustainable. The Urban Unit requires the services of dynamic and self-motivated professionals for the following project-based positions in Peshawar.
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- GIS Professional/Surveyors
- Survey Supervisor
Table of Contents
Urban Unit Job Advertisement
Urban Unit Job Application Form
Terms and Conditions:
1. For detailed TORS and Job Description please visit: urbanunit.gov.pk
2. All experiences mentioned above are post-qualification
3. Interested candidates to send their application by post including updated CV. attested copies of CNIC, passport-size photographs. educational & experience certificates. Applications submitted by hand or by email will not be entertained
4. Authorities reserve the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
5. All applications must be addressed to the Head of Human Capital Management, The Urban Unit, at the address given below by 29 June 2021
6. Government servants to apply through proper channel
7. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview
8. The Company reserves the right to accept reject or cancel any application or recruitment process
9. We are an equal opportunity employer. A quota shall be observed as per rules (where applicable)
10. NO TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for Test/Interview
Please mention the position applied for on the envelope.
Complete Postal Address:
Head of Human Capital Management
503 – Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore
Ph: 042-99205316-22 Ext: 202