Table of Contents
USAID Scholarship 2021
Since 2004 Higher Education Commission (HEC) is working with USAID in offering scholarships on the basis of merit, as well as financial needs to the deserving students.
The USAID-funded Merit and Needs-Based Scholarship Program (MNBSP) is consistent with the HEC’s objectives to support financially deserving and high-performing students, widen access to quality education, and encourage interest in fields vital to Pakistan’s development.
USAID Scholarship 2021 Advertisement
USAID Scholarship for Female Pakistani Students 2021
USAID-funded Merit and Needs-Based Scholarship Program
Scholarships are Offered for Female Students Only
• More than 5,300 scholarships awarded in top 30 public and private institutions of Pakistan
• 53% scholarships awarded to females
• 3,000 + scholarship beneficiaries trained under career path workshops
Scholarships are offered for:
• Females only, who have secured admission in the 2021 academic session in 30 public and private participating institutions.
• Master’s/MBA/MS/MPhil/Education Teaching degree programs in selected disciplines allowed under the scholarship Program.
• Female students who fulfill the criteria of need and will provide all the information required under the rules.
1. Tuition Fee
2. Books Allowance
3. Boarding & Lodging
5. Other Academic Costs
USAID Scholarship 2021 Form
How to Apply?
• Students are required to apply through the following HEC Online Application System:
• Submit a printout of application form along with supporting documents to the Student FinancialAid Offices of the university.
• Please DO NOT send a hard copy of the application form to HEC.
• For more details please contact Financial Aid Offices of University.
• Two years of associate degree programs and the nomenclature of BA/BSc programs are excluded.
• The scholarship award will be made strictly on merit whereas HEC reserves the right to cancel the scholarship award if the information provided by the applicant is found dubious and incorrect at the time of physical verification.
• In public sector universities, admissions secured on a self-sustain/ self-support/ self-finance basis, or in evening programs with higher fee structures are ineligible.
• Students availing of any other scholarship or continuous grant are ineligible.
USAID University Scholarship Program
USAID-funded MNBSP Partner Universities/Institutions
Scholarships are available at the following Partner Universities/Institutions
|S.||University Name||Focal Person|
|1||University of Agriculture, Faisalabad||Dr. Hafeez and Rana Qamer|
|2||Agricultural University Peshawar||Mr. Habib Ullah Tariq|
|3||Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam||Mr. Nauman Ali Shah|
|4||PMAS-Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi,||Mr. Waqas Chaudhary|
|5||Lasbela University of Agriculture, Water and Marine Sciences, Uthal Balochistan (only Agriculture)||Dr. Gulawar and Mr. Haji Fayaz|
|6||Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad||Mr. Chaudry Zulfiqar|
|8||IBA-Karachi||Mr. Moeid Sultan|
|9||Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar||Mr. Shaheryar Khan, Mr. Abdullah Afridi|
|10||Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences||Mr. Muhammad Shah Khan|
|11||Lahore University of Management Sciences||Ms. Rabia Ahmed|
|12||Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST)||Ms. Jaya S. Loungani|
|13||University of Health Sciences, Lahore||Dr. Asad Zaheer|
|14||Khyber Medical University, Peshawar||Mr. Nasir Saleem|
|15||Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Islamabad||Dr. Anila Usman|
|16||University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar||Mr. Nek Muhammad Khan|
|17||Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro||Prof. Dr. Tauha Hussain Ali|
|18||COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT)||Dr. Izhar Hussain|
|19||National University of Sciences & Technology (NUST) Islamabad||Mr. Saleem Daoud|
|20||University of Engineering and Technology- Lahore||Dr Ikhlaq Ahmed|
|21||Lahore University of Management Sciences||Ms. Rabia Ahmed|
|22||Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences||Mr. Muhammad Shah Khan|
|23||Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad||Mr. Chaudry Zulfiqar|
|24||Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University, Quetta||Ms. Huma Tariq|
|25||Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, Peshawar||Ms. Nain|
|26||Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi||Ms. Saba Nawaz|
|27||University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir (ajku), Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir||Mr. Murad Hussain|
|28||University of the Punjab, Lahore||Mr. Muhammad Anwar|
|29||University of Karachi, Karachi||Mr. Ahsan|
|30||Lahore College for Women University (LCWU) Lahore||Ms. Hina Anwar|
|31||Karakurum International University, Gilgit||Prof Dr Muhammad Ramzan|
|32||Islamia University Bahawalpur||Mr. Zulqarnain Ahmad Malik|
|33||Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan||Mr. Intikhab Alam|