WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic, and self-motivated personnel (Pakistani citizens) for the following positions on a contract basis.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 39 Accountants Assistant / Cashier (BPS-15)
- 58 Jr. Clerk cum Computer Typist (BPS-09)
How to Apply:
Apply Online at http://pts.org.pk/
Instructions & General Conditions of WAPDA Jobs 2021 July Latest:
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for test / interview.
- Educational Degrees must be from HEC recognized Universities / Concerned Boards.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community and Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir. Northern Areas. Sindh Rural and Balochistan.
- Only Children of WAPDA Employees are eligible to apply against WAPDA Employee Children Quota posts. The children of employees of DISCOs, GENCOs, NTDC etc. are not entitled to apply against quota reserved for WAPDA Employees Children.
- Government Servants / WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous Govt. / WAPDA service on the closing date of receipt of applications shall be admissible 10 years’ age relaxation in upper limit.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel after obtaining NOC from concerned department.
Original documents must he presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The candidates shall be called for interviews / further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking eligibility under the rules. Merely passing of written test does not make the candidate eligible for further recruitment process.
- Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The applications submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service. will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be
- increased or decreased by the competent authority.
- Last date for submission of applications is 26.07.2021.
PT S Online Apply Instruction WAPDA Jobs 2021 July Latest:
- Candidates may register themselves, their information on website www.pts.org.pk and send their applications through online link available in project details.
- Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs. 170/- to PTS. Fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa i.e. Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop or VISA / Master Card.
- Deposited amount is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Submission of hard copy of the application is not required.
- Incomplete applications, applications carrying incorrect information or test fee not paid shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates will be intimated regarding test date by PTS through SMS. Candidates can download their Roll No. Slips from website www.pts.orq.pk.
- For any information / query regarding applications, roll no. slips, test centers, written tests, result etc., candidates may contact to PTS (051-111-111-787).
- DIRECTOR GENERAL (RECRUITMENT) WAPDA B-26, WAPDA HOUSE, LAHORE, EMAIL: DGRECTT@WAPDA.GOV.PK 042-99202211 EXT: 2369, 2084 PID(L)62 Website: www.wapda.gov.pk PRD(L)/WAPDA/005(2021-22) DONATE FOR DIAMER BASHA & MOHMAND DAMS