Ministry of Commerce is continuing the Emerging Pakistan initiative to highlight the soft image of Pakistan all over the world with a focus to enhance exports and investments. Ministry of Commerce intends to hire personnel for the following two positions for the Emerging Pakistan Cell on a contract basis initially for one rear at market-based Salary.
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- Digital Content Writer (EP-Cell)
- Research & Communication Specialist (EP-Cell)
• Bachelors in Communications, Computer Science, Graphic Designing, Communications, Programming Languages, or a related field of IT;
• Good writing, editing, formatting, collaboration, and communication skills (Minimum 3-5 years’ experience).
• Candidates with a good track record of management of successful projects would be preferred.
• Proficient IT skills, especially relating to graphic designing and office suites/software (especially PowerPoint, Wikis, Basic web design, CSS, Markdown, Media-wiki mark up, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop other image software.
• Skills in HTML, XML, or other programming areas through elective coursework or certificate programs
• Proficient in project management software and video/photo editing and presentation skills.
Qualification/ Experience for Research & Communication Specialist (EP-Cell):
• Bachelors in Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, business, management, economics, or information science or a related field;
• At least five years’ experience in Media.
• Candidates with a good track record of management of successful media campaigns and projects would be preferred.
• Able to perform statistical analysis
• Skilled knowledge in generating process documentation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with technical writing skills a must
• Creative writing
Terms & Conditions:
The applications along with Curriculum Vitae should reach the address given below within 15 days of the advertisement.
Detailed Job Description is placed at www.commerce.gov.pk.
Candidates called for interview shall not be entitled to any TA/DA.
Only short listed candidates will be called for test and interview.
Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com