Table of Contents
www.bisp.gov.pk Latest Jobs
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP, intends to hire the Compliance Monitors for its Ehsas Taleemi Wazaifon fixed salary of Rs.40000/- per month (all-inclusive) for the collection of attendance compliance data on a quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools, purely on contract basis for a period of one year.
www.bisp.gov.pk Compliance Monitor
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Compliance Monitors
Max. Age Limit:
Preference will be given to the Domicile holder of the District of the post.
As per advertised districts.
Required Qualification & Experience:
• Minimum 14 years of education in any discipline preferably in Computer Science from HEC recognized university with at least 01-year experience in data collection, conducting interviews and+ data entry. Have experience in operating android applications.
• Should possess a Valid Motorcycle Driving Licence on or before the closing date of the advertisement(Learner or Expired or Applied for a license is not acceptable).
Advertisement of www.bisp.gov.pk Jobs 2021 Online Apply
1) Candidate is directed to reach the test center 30 minutes before the reporting time.
2) Entrance door will be closed after 30 minutes of the start of the test.
3) Following are strictly prohibited; (Penalty: Cancellation of Paper)
– Cell Phone
– Electronic Devices
4) Candidate must bring this printed Roll Number Slip (RNS) to the test center along with the original CNIC/B-FORM. Failing to bring any of these, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear for the test.
5) Please bring along:
i) A clipboard
ii) Black/Blue Ball Point/Pointer/Marker
6) Candidate will be allowed to leave the test center after 45 minutes from the commencement of the test.
7) Candidates who have applied against the post of Compliance Monitor in more than one category/division are to attempt paper at only one Centre. Their secured marks will be considered for all the posts/categories against which the candidates had applied
8) Cancelation of paper/confiscation of Cell Phone / Legal action.
9) PHYSICAL CHECKING CAN BE DONE AT ANY TIME DURING THE TEST
Note: You will not be appointed even if you clear/ pass the written test and qualify for the interview if you are overage, less educated, or not possessing a valid motorcycle driving license issued on / or before 14-02-2021 (learner or expired or applied for a license is not acceptable)
Instructions for filling the OMR Answer Sheet
1. Use black ballpoint and avoid gel pens and fountain pens for filling the sheets.
2. Fill the bubbles completely. Don’t put a tick mark or a cross mark where it is specified that you fill the bubbles completely. Half-filled or over-filled bubbles will not be read by the software.
3. Never use whiteners to rectify filling errors as they may disrupt the scanning and evaluation process.
4. Writing on the OMR Sheet is permitted on the specified area only and even small marks other than the specified area may create problems during the scanning.
5. Do not write anything or any rough work on the Answer sheets.
6. Do not fold the Answer Sheet.
7. Do not make any stray marks on the answer sheet
8. Multiple marking on CNIC area is invalid.
|District||No. of Posts||District||No. of Posts||District||No. of Posts||District||No. of Posts|
|1. Azad Kashmir (05 Posts)|
|2. Balochistan (15 Posts)|
|3. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (15 Posts)|
|North Waziristan||1||South Waziristan||1||Kohat||2||Torghar||2|
|Bannu||1||Charsadda||1||Khyber Agency||1||Malakand P Area||1|
|Mohmand Agency||2||Nowshera||1||Swabi||1||Upper Dir||1|
|4. Punjab (11 Posts)|
|Nankana Sahib||1||Mandi Bahauddin||3||Gujranwala||1|
|5. Sindh (27 Posts)|
|Jamshoro||2||Tharparkar||6||Jacobabad||4||Kamber Shahdad Kot||3|
|Korangi Karachi||1||Sukkur||2||Thatta||1||Umer Kot||2|
|AJK||Muzaffarabad||Marq School & College opposite Benazir Income Support Program (BISP), Regional Office near Bilal Masjid Lower Chattar Muzaffarabad, AJK|
|BALOCHISTAN||Quetta||Govt. Girls Post Graduate College, Quetta Cantt|
|KPK||Dera Ismail Khan||Govt. Higher Secondary School No. 4, near Laghari Gate, Circular Road, Dera Ismail Khan|
|KPK||Peshawar||Govt. Shaheed Osama Tahir Awan High School, Nanak Pura, G.T Road, Peshawar|
|PUNJAB||Lahore||Government Pilot Secondary School (For Boys), Wahdat Road, Lahore|
|PUNJAB||Multan||Government Boys Comprehensive Higher Secondary School, Bosan Road, Gulgasht, Multan|
|PUNJAB||Rawalpindi||Govt. Islamia High School No. 4, Liaqat Road, Rawalpindi|
|SINDH||Karachi||Govt. Boys Secondary School, Kotwal Building, Mission Road, Opposite DOW Dental College, Saddar, Karachi|
|SINDH||Sukkur||Govt. Tameer e Nau High School, Opposite Manzilgah Madrassah Regent Road Sukkur|
T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
Candidates in Government Service will have to resign from their service before joining if they are selected.
BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and other candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
Female candidates having Valid Motorcycle Driving licenses may also apply.
No Age relaxation will be admissible.
Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant District.
BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
www.bisp.gov.pk jobs 2021 online apply
Apply ONLINE within 15 days of publication of this advertisement, on the prescribed “Application Form for the post of Compliance Monitor” available at BISP’s official website (bisp.gov.pk) duly filled in by the interested candidates.
Candidate to be appointed on a contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service.
If any candidate, who applied for the post in one district, is interested to apply for the post in any other district, Men he/she is required to apply separately.
Director HR (HQ & Policy)
Room No. 221, Second Floor
BISP, F-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad