FBR New Jobs
Applications are invited from eligible candidates against the following vacant posts in field formations of Inland Revenue, FBR from Pakistani Nationals on a local basis in case of vacancies of (BS 1 to 5) and from candidates domiciled of the province or region concerned in case of vacancies of (BS 6 to 15). In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
FBR Jobs 2021
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Statistical Assistant (BS-15)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
- Library Assistant (BS-12)
- UDC (BS-11)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Dispatch Rider (BS-4)
- Notice Server (BS-1)
- Chowkidar (BS-1)
- Mali (BS-1)
- Frash (BS-1)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-1)
- Armed Guard (BS-1)
- Bailiff (BS-1)
FBR Jobs Advertisement 2021
Here are the latest FBR jobs 2021 advertisements in newspapers.
FBR Jobs 2021 Advertisement PDF Link:
FBR Jobs 2021 Application Form
FBR Job Application Form 2021:
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND AGE LIMIT:
|Sr.||Name of Post||Qualification / Experience||Max Age Limit (including 5 years general age relaxation)|
|1||Assistant||Bachelor degree from a recognized university by the HEC.||28+5 = 33|
|2||Statistical Assistant||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university by the HEC preferable in
Statistics / Economics / Mathematics,
|25+5 = 30|
(ii) Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively
(iii) Must be computer literate.
|25+5 = 30|
|4||Data Entry Operator||
(i) 2nd Class or Grade C Bachelor degree with Computer Science/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics from a recognized university by the HEC.
(ii) Speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour for data entry / verification.
|25+5 = 30|
|5||Library Assistant||Graduate with Certificate in Library Science from Institutions recognized and
notified by the Ministry of Education.
|25+5 = 30|
|6||Upper Division Clerk||Intermediate||25+5 = 30|
|7||Lower Division Clerk||
(ii) Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in typing.
|25+5 = 30|
(i) Primary pass
(ii) Valid driving license holder and well versed in the traffic rules
|30+5 = 35|
|9||Notice Server||Primary Pass||25+5 = 30|
|10||Chowkidar||Primary Pass||25+5 = 30|
|11||Mali||Primary Pass||25+5 = 30|
|12||Frash||Primary Pass||25+5 = 30|
|13||Sanitary Worker||Primary Pass||25+5 = 30|
|14||Armed Guard||Primary Pass||25+5 = 30|
|15||Bailiff||Primary Pass||25+5 = 30|
GENERAL INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The eligible candidates are advised to submit their application on the prescribed form available on the link i.e. https://fbr.gov.pk/jobs-vacancy-announcements/142246/131361 upon the FBR website www.fbr.gov.pk and field offices (duly filled in/complete in all respects) to the Admin officers of respective Tax Office. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit a separate application form in a separate envelope, clearly marked against the post applied for, and obtain separate receiving of the same. The applications submitted and received in the wrong office will be
straight away rejected.
2. Vacancies for BS 01 to 05 shall be filled on a local basis in terms of Rule, 16 whereas vacancies for BS 06 to 15 shall be filled by persons domiciled in the province or region concerned strictly under Rule 15 of the Civil Servants (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules, 1973 read with Establishment Division O.M No. 4/3/2019-R-II dated 21.08.2019.
3. Please attach attested copies of CNIC and all relevant documents with the application form. Candidates will, however, be required to bring original documents Educational and Experience Certificate (if any) and one set of attested copies of the document at the time of interview.
4. The contract employees (BS-01 to 05) who were appointed under the Prime Minister Assistance Package for the families of Government employees who died in service may also apply for the above posts (if they intend to apply). They will only be considered if they will formally apply against the specific post.
5. All appointments shall be made on merit, however, a 10% quota for women, 5% quota for minorities (non-Muslims), and 2% quota for disabled persons will be reserved for all above posts as per government instructions. Disabled persons are required to submit a certificate as proof of disability duly issued by a recognized social welfare Board/ office or other
authorized Government organization, otherwise they will not be considered against the disabled quota.
6. The FBR reserve the right not to fill any vacancy or to increase/decrease/vary the number of vacancies if the
circumstances so warrant.
7. The candidates working in public sector departments/ organizations should send their applications through the proper channels and the same must be received in the respective office before the date of the interview. Nevertheless, advance copies can be submitted by the closing date of the application.
8. Five (05) years of general relaxation in the upper age limit have already been included in the column of age limit in terms of Establishment Division O.M No.9/2/91-R-5 dated 24th Jun 2010. In addition to the 5 years general age relaxation by the Government, other age relaxations as admissible in the light of Establishment Division SRO No.1004(I)/2016 dated 28th Oct 2016 are as under:
|sr.||Category of candidates||Age relaxation admissible|
(a) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Ex-FATA, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government.
(b) Candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Government.
|2||Released or Retired Officers/ Personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan||15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less.|
|3||Government Servants who have completed 02 years continuous government service on the closing date of receipt of applications.||10 years, upto the age of 55 years.|
|4||Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and below.||10 years|
|5||Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who dies during service.||5 years|
9. Minimum and Maximum age shall be calculated on the closing date for receipt of applications.
10. The selected candidates for the post of Assistant (BS-15) shall have to undertake 6 weeks whereas UDCs and LDCs shall have to undertake 3 weeks basic IT training course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB within one year of their appointment, otherwise their service will be terminated in light of Establishment Division’s Office Memorandum No.1/13/96-R-6 dated 10-08-2016.
11. Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified. In case of any false or forged information, FBR reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any person at any stage (even after employment, if so, revealed later) and will initiate legal action against the applicant under the relevant law.
12. The eligible candidates will be called for the test (where required) and only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. All the candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test/ interview subject to detailed scrutiny/verification of their eligibility during the recruitment process.
13. No TA/ DA will be admissible for the Test/ Interview.
FBR Jobs 2021 Last Date to Apply
14. the Last date for submission of the application is 20.09.2021. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.