The government of Pakistan announced MES www.mes.gov.pk jobs 2021 application form of 1500 vacancies in MES Jobs 2021 advertisement. Posts are Driver, Electrician, Lineman, Gas Fitter, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Mason, Carpenter, Moto Pump Attendant. There are some vacancies in www.mes.gov.pk jobs 2021 application form for RTE staff BPS 4 and 6 in Military Engineer Services. The advertisement was published in the Daily Express newspaper on 19 and 20 September 2021.
Advertisements are available on our website www.mes.gov.pk Jobs 2021 for more details. Interested candidates should apply online on our website. The deadline to apply online is October 10, 2021. Applications received after the due date will not be considered. RTE Staff Jobs in Military Engineering Service MES in September & October 2021. Matric Jobs in Pakistan 2021. Middle Jobs 2021 Latest.
Table of Contents
MES.gov.pk Jobs 2021 advertisement all Positions are:
- 109 Oil Engine Driver (BPS-06)
- 222 Electrician (BPS-06)
- 143 Lineman (BPS-06)
- 64 Gass Fitter (BPS-06)
- 232 Pipe Fitter / Plumber (BPS-04)
- 98 Mason (BPS-04)
- 106 Carpenter (BPS-04)
- 470 Motor Pump Attendant (BPS-04)
How to Apply in MES.gov.pk Jobs 2021 advertisement:
- Apply Online at http://jobs.mes.gov.pk/
Detail of All vacancies in Latest MES Advertisement 2021:
|1||Oil Engine Driver||06||109||Matric||18-30|
|5||Pipe Fitter / Plumber||04||232||Matric||18-30|
|8||Motor Pump Attendant||04||470||Matric||18-30|
Detail Advertisement of Military Engineering Services MES Rawalpindi 2021 New Latest Jobs (PDF Advertisement Download)
- 2. Candidates will apply online on our website www.mes.gov.pk Jobs 2021 Application Form Candidates of BPS 6 will be called for screening (written) test and candidates of BPS-4 will be called for skill test at only specified cities i.e Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Pano Aqil, and Quetta. Candidates must specify the exam center in their online application form.
- 3. An objective type screening test BPS 6 will be held out of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, General Knowledge, and Subject relevant to post. Candidates for BPS-4 will appear for skill tests relevant to the post.
- 4. Paper checking will be carried out through Optical Mark Reader (OMR) machine.
Candidates are instructed to get themselves well conversant with the procedure.
- 5. All candidates will be called for screening (written) / skill test. After the screening test, the top 5 candidates against each vacancy will be shortlisted for interview.
- 6. All above-mentioned posts are on a Pakistan basis and selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan and outside Pakistan, as and when required by the department.
- 7. Non-Muslims must provide their declaration, on oath, at the time of interview.
- 8. Govt Servants including MES staff must apply through the online job portal and forward their NOC through the department, showing their present service number (if any), rank, and place of duty.
- 9. Candidates will deposit an online generated Challan Form for the amount given as under, in all branches of Askari Bank, Silk Bank & UBL / Omni.
- a. BPS-6 – Rs. 400/-
- b. BPS-4 – Rs. 300/-
- Note: Bank Drafts / Postal Orders will not be accepted at all.
- 10. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given as under.
|Sr.#||Category of Candidates||Age Relaxation Admissible|
|1||Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government||3 year|
|2||Candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Govt||3 year|
|3||Released or Retired Officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan||15 Years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.|
|4||Govt servants who have completed 2 years continuous Govt service on the closing date for receipt of applications||10 Years|
|5||Widow, son, or daughter of a deceased civil the servant who died during service||10 Years|
Note: Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category.
- 11. Age of candidates will be calculated with effect from the closing date of receipt of applications i.e 10 October 2021.
- 12. Candidates will have to produce the following documents in original and attested
photocopies at the time of interview:-
- a. Attested photocopy of educational qualification.
- b. Attested copy of CNIC and domicile duly verified from the concerned district.
- c. Experience Certificates (if any).
- d. Attested copy discharge certificate DASB (for the candidate himself from Army) / svc cert / NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in MES / another Govt department).
- e. Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade.
- 13. Competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any / all applications without indicating any reason.
- 14. All communication will be made through the valid active contact number (mobile number). Call letters for test/interview will only be placed on our official website i.e www.mes.gov.pk. Candidates are required to keep visiting the website.
- 15. Candidates can apply ONLY FOR ONE POST AT A TIME. Candidates who apply for more than one post will be rejected if found.
- 16. Applications found with wrong credentials / false information will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- 17. the Last date for online submission of applications is 10 October 2021.
- 18. No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the Test / Interview.
Application Procedure and Process in mes.gov.pk Jobs 2021 Application Form:
- Go to MES Jobs Portal website http://jobs.mes.gov.pk
- Click on Apply Online Button
- Click on Start Button to Fill out all Personal Data
In This Step=1 from is opening. Here is the type of data belong your district or living place.
- Write CNIC (National ID Card Number)
- Select Your Domicile in the Dropdown list.
- Select your District Name in Drop Down List.
- Select your Gender Male (These Post only for Male Candidates)
- Select Your Religion
- Write Verification code as given in Blue Box and Type in under an empty field.
In This Step=2 from for your desired Post and Government or Non-Government Servant Data.
- Select Post Name with you want to apply
- Type Date of Birth through Caender (When You select Date of Birth Field Calendar will show)
- Select Yes/No to other communities.
- Select Yes/No for Government Service.
In This Step=3 Upload Photo and give personal information about yourself.
- Upload Photo (300kb)
- Write your Full Name
- Write Your Father’s Name
- Write Your Address and Permanent Address
- Write Your Phone Number (if you have 2 mobile number so you can give)
- Select Examination Center in Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Pano Aqil, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi
In This Step=4 Give your Education Detail. In this field in Yellow Color giving Qualification criteria for your applying post in MES.
- Select your all qualification by Click on Degree name (Like, Matric, Intermediate, or Other as you have)
- Fill out Major Subject, Marks, Total Marks, and Board/institute Name
In This Step=5 Give your Experience Detail if you have Working Experience Letter or Other detail.
- Write your Appointment/Designation Name
- Write Organization/Company name
- Write Experience start and End date
- To Add more experience Click on the “Add Experience” button
- Confirm your all detail and Click on Submit.
Here You Online Application Process is Complete.
- Note or Capture your Roll Number.
- To Download Your Challan click on “Click Here to Print”
- Do not need to send a challan form or any other document to MES Address.
Download or Print your Challan Form. You can get your challan form in PDF Format.
- Select Bank Name Askari Bank, UBL/Omni, or Silk Bank.
- Write Verification Code & Submit.
You Application Process is now Finish. Now you will Pay Challan form in Bank. You will receive msg/SMS for your Roll Number Slip.
Check Application Status:
- You Can Check your Application Status at http://jobs.mes.gov.pk/application-status.php
- You need to check the Application status is Your CNIC and Roll Number if you already have applied.