An Opportunity For Undergraduate and Graduate Students Of KPK
Table of Contents
Scholarship and Laptop Program 2021
We are providing assistance to students studying in colleges, universities, colleges, and other institutions in Pakistan. Students will be able to focus on their studies with the less financial burden from tuition fees at colleges and universities. As a result, we will be able to boost the country’s literacy rate. Scholarships and laptops will help students pursue their education.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- Students must have a KPK domicile.
- All students that are studying/enrolled in one of the following disciplines.
- BA / BSc / BS / BCS / BBA / BIT / B.Com / B. Tech / LLB / Nursing
- MA / MSc / MBA / M.Com / MCS / MIT / LLM / MS / M.Phil
- Professional Diploma / Certificate
(Both male and female students are encouraged to apply equally)
How to Apply for NES Scholarship
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria may download the application form from www.nes.org.pk
- Applicants are required to fill all sections carefully
- Applicant must attach academic credentials, CNIC, Domicile, and passport size photo with the application form.
Latest www.nes.org.pk Scholarship Advertisement
www.nes.org.pk Scholarship Application Form
Noble Evaluation Services NES Scholarship Test Syllabus:
01: English: 20 Marks
02: General Knowledge: 20 Marks
03: Pakistan Studies: 20 Marks
04: Computer Basics: 20 Marks
05: Islamic Studies: 20 Marks
TOTAL Marks: 100 Marks
Scholarship Last date
The last date for submission of the application is July 16, 2021
The newspapers and social media pages are continually updated with scholarship and laptop award announcements based on merit.
To shortlist and select students for awards, Noble Evaluation Services (NES) administers a screening test every year.
After taking a screening test and an interview, scholarship and laptop awards are given to students.
For further information please contact:
Noble Evaluation Services NES
B-1, 2nd Floor Azam Tower
Main University Road