National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) is a Federal Public Sector University, with primary responsibility to promote and achieve excellence in advanced health education, research, and service delivery. The Rawalpindi Campus houses the NUMS Institute of Advance Studies & Research (NIASR), which is dedicated to conducting cutting-edge research and evidence-based teaching in basic, applied, and clinical disciplines along with Social & Behavioral Sciences. NUMS following a holistic educational philosophy wherein Social Sciences and Humanities are included among core subjects along with medical & biological sciences in Undergraduate & Graduate Programs. All these domains will function with their independent faculties, but in relevance to the accomplishment of NUMS vision and mission. In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- General Practitioner
- Nursing Instructor
- Lab Technologist
- Assistant Manager DT
- Coordinator Call Center Telemedicine
- Pharmacy Technician
- Lab Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Medical Aide
- Nursing Aide
- Dispatch Rider
- Assistant Director Administrative Affairs
- Assistant Manager
- Manager Accounts
- Office Assistant
- Sub Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
Pursuing its mission of “Understanding and Improving life through innovation in healthcare”, the university is also establishing a comprehensive, integrated evidence-based “NUMS Healthcare“. NUMS is seeking applications from Pakistani national of high caliber, self-motivated, and reflective professionals having excellent interpersonal communications skills for following NUMS faculty and administrative positions on “Contractual Basis” (renewable):
Table of Contents
NUMS Jobs 2021 Advertisement
www.numspak.edu.pk Jobs Advertisement
1. Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
2. Based upon competency and experience, the age limit may be relaxed.
3. Interested applicants can apply by sending a Job Application Form, Paid copy of Fee Challan and CVs on the emails as mentioned against the post at NUMS’ website i.e. http://careers.numspak.edu.pk/. Job Application form and Challan form is available at http://careers.numspak.edu.pk/.Post from serial No 19 & 19 may apply by sending their application forms and CVs to the postal address given below.
4. Application fee (non-refundable) for posts at Serial No.1, 4, 5, 6, 20 & 27, is Rs 1500/-. For Serial No. 2, 3, 7 to 11, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 28 & 29 is Rs.1000/-, for Serial No. 12 to 15 & 24 is Rs 500/-. There is no fee for serial No. 16 to 19. Please deposit said fee at Habib Bank Ltd in the NUMS account and email proof of Payment. Deposit a separate fee for each post. Application without fee will not be entertained.
5. The Last date for submission of applications is 6 July 2021. Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
6. The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
8. Part-time, honorary, apprentice, internet, and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
9. In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from the employer before joining.
10. For all positions only HEC certified/verified degrees and documents will be accepted.
For more details please visit: www.numspak.edu.pk
Director Human Resource,
NUMS Secretariat, C/O Pak Emirates Military Hospital (PEMH),
The Mall, Rawalpindi Cantt.
Phone No. 051-5170459
NUMS Jobs 2021 Application Form
|Department of Nutrition & Dietetics|
|Department of Social & Behavioral Sciences (DSBS)|
|Department of Psychology|
2. You may apply by sending your application forms and CVs on postal address given below.: – “Director Human Resource, NUMS Secretariat, C/O Pak Emirates Military Hospital (PEMH), The Mall, Rawalpindi Cantt”.
|NUMS Secretariat (Directorate/Department)|
|NIASR- Project Management Unit (PMU)|
|Army Medical (AM) College, Rawalpindi|