WAPDA requires the services of a dedicated and qualified professional (Pakistani citizen) for the following position for LA&R Coordination office, Peshawar – Mohmand Dam on a lump sum pay package: –
Nomenclature of Post: Assistant Director (Environment)
No. of Posts: 01
Qualification / Experience:
a. 04 years / 08 semesters Hon. Degree or Master Degree 1st Division (Environmental Sciences or Ecology or Forestry or Natural Resources Management or B.Sc. (Environmental Engineering).
b. Knowledge of Computer Operating Systems.
Maximum Age Limit: 33
Quota: KPK Open
Table of Contents
www.wapda.gov.pk Jobs 2021 Advertisement
www.wapda.gov.pk Jobs 2021 Online Apply
www.wapda.gov.pk Jobs Application Form:
www.wapda.gov.pk Apply Online
Note: The appointment shall be made on lump sum pay package for a period of 01-Year (extendable subject to satisfactory performance). The services of officers appointed on a lump sum pay package shall not be regularized at any stage.
Instructions & General Conditions:
– Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
– No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for test / interview.
– Educational Degrees must be from HEC recognized Universities / Concerned Boards.
– General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against the above category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community and Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas.
– Government Servants / WAPDA Employees who have completed 02 years of continuous Govt. / WAPDA Service on the closing date of receipt of applications shall be admissible 10 years’ age relaxation in upper limit.
– Government Employees should apply through the proper channels after obtaining NOC from concerned department.
– Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
– The candidates shall be called for interviews / further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking eligibility under the rules. Merely passing of written test does not make the candidate eligible for the further recruitment process.
– Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
– The applications submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
– WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
www.wapda.gov.pk last date to apply
– The last date for submission of applications is 12.07.2021.
How to Apply Online Through www.wapda.gov.pk
– Candidates may register themselves, their information on the website www.pts.org.pk and send their applications through the online link available in project details.
– Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs. 170/- to PTS. Fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa i.e. Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop, or VISA / Master Card.
– The deposited amount is neither refundable nor transferable.
– Submission of hard copy of the application is not required.
– Incomplete applications, applications carrying incorrect information or test fee not paid shall be summarily rejected.
– Candidates will be intimated regarding test date by PTS through SMS. Candidates can download their Roll No. Slips from website www.pts.org.pk.
– For any information / query regarding applications, roll no. slips, test centers, written tests, results, etc., candidates may contact to PTS (051-111-111-787).
www.wapda.gov.pk Contact Number
Director General (Recruitment) WAPDA
B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore,
042-99202211 Ext: 2369, 2084