The deadline for online registration is June 22, 2023. Graduate Assessment Test for HEC Law Online registration is now underway. Holders with foreign degrees may apply for admission to five-year undergraduate LLB programs through the Law Admission Test in 2023. Candidates can still apply if they choose Other from the list of universities. As a result, HEC Pakistan administers a Law Graduate test to determine a candidate’s eligibility for Bar Council enrollment as an advocate. For the test on October 3rd, you can download the New Syllabus for the LAW GAT.
The registration deadline for the 2023 HEC LAW GAT Graduate Assessment Test has been extended. From this page, you can apply online to take the Law GAT. The July 2023 Law GAT test was held. The Law Graduate Assessment Test is required of all LLB graduates who want to apply for Bar Council Registration. All Law Gat aspirants are notified to register on the Hec portal by June 15, 2023, as it has been stated that Law Gat registration would begin in 2023.
Candidates can register online at https://etc.hec.gov.pk if they hold a law degree from an institution recognized by HEC, or an equivalent degree. The HEC website allows for the submission of online applications. Each LLB graduate must successfully complete the HEC LAW-GAT in order to practice law.
Note: Applicants are advised that LAW GAT registration has not yet been made official or begun. The LAW GAT Test registration deadline is June 15th. The registration deadline is being requested by numerous contenders.
Table of Contents
Application Form for HEC Law GAT Online Registration 2023
Online HEC Law Gat Registration 2023- The deadline for law graduates to register has been made public. Like the ECAT and MCAT, the LLB-GAT exam is required for entrance to law school. By going to the HEC website, applicants can submit an application. The postgraduate legal assessment test application deadline is February 2023. There are multiple-choice questions (MCQ) on the LAW GAT exam. Candidates should carefully read the registration terms and conditions before submitting an application through the HEC website.
Entry Test Schedule for the HEC Law GAT 2023
All applicants who have earned a law degree from any university in Pakistan must take the HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test 2023. To register with the Pakistan Bar Council, a candidate must have passed the ETC LAW GAT Written Test 2023. The LAW GAT 2023, which will be held on February 12, 2023, is required of all law students.
Registration for Law Gat:
- The deadline has been extended until: June 15, 2023, at 4 p.m.
- Please go to for LAW GAT online registration.
Schedule for the 2023 NTS Law GAT and HEC Law GAT tests
GAT Registration HEC Law 2023
Three times a year, HEC offers the Law GAT Exam. We are happy to let you know that you must obtain a 50% score to be eligible to take the Law Graduate Assessment Test. A candidate may take the Law GAT a maximum of three times.
The LAW-GAT’s (Law Graduate Assessment Test) curriculum
Constitutional History of Pakistan
1973 Constitution of Pakistan
laws of Contract/limitation/torts/specific relief
Law of Qisas and Diyat
|05||Law of Evidence
Qanoon-e-Shahadat Order, 1984
|07||Cannons of Professional Conduct and Etiquettes of Advocate as prescribed under Chapter XII of the Pakistan Legal Practitioners
& Bar Councils Rules, 1976.
|08||English Legal Language||05%|
LAW-GAT Test Centers
HEC Law GAT Results Detail 2023
Here you may find the Law Graduate Assessment Test’s final results. You are free to ask any questions in the box regarding the hec law gat test schedule and a new date.
How to Register | Applying for a Law Gat
- For online registration, you must go to the official website at http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- If you need assistance or run into any problems while registering online, please contact the HEC Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by one of the HEC Regional Centres.
- Candidates must deliver the original fee deposit slip via courier to Room No. 13-207, 2nd Floor, HRD Building, HEC, H-8, Islamabad, or by ATM or online transfer.
- Your Complete CNIC number must be written on the back of the deposit slip.
- Remember that the unfinished mode won’t be supported.
- The entire charge of Rs. 3000 must be deposited into the account online or at a bank machine.
- Make sure the “My Profile” section is used when creating a profile.
- On the navigation panel in the left-sidebar of the online portal, click the “Law GAT Test” link.
- The HEC LAW GAT Test will only consider applications that have been submitted online.
HEC Apply Fee Bank Detail
- Account No: O 1127900567403
- Account Title: Higher Education Commission,
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL), Branch Code: 0112
- Bank draft/ Pay Order: will not be accepted
Law Assessment HEC GAT Ad 2023